More Recent Coverage
Quote of the Day
“In my view, we have to break the fever.” — Rep. Peter Welch, D-Vt., on the partisan gridlock in Congress
- Vermonters call on TD Bank to stop funding pipelines
- Aldrich Library hosts documentary, ‘The Healthcare Movie’ on Oct. 25
- Mayor Miro Weinberger’s public appearance schedule for Oct. 23-27, 2017
- Leahy meets with Puerto Rico’s governor
- Senate budget resolution vote puts health care for Vermonters at risk
- Steinway announces Vermont Piano Showcase at VCFA
- UVM Medical Center announces selection of Isabelle Desjardins as new chief medical officer
- Big Data, Politics and the 2020 Election — Public Talk and Call To Action with Jeff Chester, Center for Digital Democracy
- REDC to celebrate Rutland County successes
- WNUB-FM celebrates 50 years of Norwich University Radio
Follow news about the impact of the Trump administration's policies on Vermont and keep tabs on Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., Sen. Patrick Leah, D-Vt., and Rep. Peter Welch, D-Vt.
Documents show Jane Sanders overstated pledges for a loan to purchase property for the school on Lake Champlain.
The Coventry Selectboard is suing town clerk Cynthia Diaz who is accused of embezzling $1.4 million. She says it's “a smear campaign.”
Find VTDigger's coverage of the largest EB-5 fraud in the nation's history.