A Who’s Who of local announcers are joining forces to raise money for the 50th annual WSYB Christmas Fund, which has reaped $2 million for families in need since its start in 1972.
Visit our online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont. Shop now
Danziger: Putin and his generals
More Recent Coverage
A nonprofit that pairs Vermonters who have stable housing with those in search of affordable rent has up to four times as many “guests” as “hosts.”
The map is based on service provider-submitted data that appears to contradict state officials’ own findings on broadband access in Vermont.
Charlie Vallee won accolades for his counterterrorism work at the Defense Intelligence Agency. Since his death in May, his family has raised more than a million dollars for a foundation in his name.
The charter change will be the second time that voters take up the question, which seeks to allow all legal residents to vote in city elections. The council also moved forward two other charter changes related to elections that voters will take up on Town Meeting Day.
- Have safe, happy holidays - know the myths about alcohol with these Community Health tips
- Vermont Arts Council seeks executive director
- Brattleboro Savings and Loan welcomes new president
- POTUS small business advisor encourages Americans to shop locally Nov 26
- The Vermont Democratic Party reacts to former President Trump's 2024 announcement
- Gifford CMO: Enjoy the holidays with your family
- New website FrontPorchFlimflam.com tells a local story
- Vermont Violins to present sustainable alternatives at the Violin Society of America
- The Arts Bus and Ida Mae Specker release “Vermont, Our Home” music video and original song
- The holidays and adoptees