As Vermont and the country see an uptick in mental health issues and some crimes, two Democratic candidates spar over whether to lean into or away from a progressive approach to law enforcement.
Visit VTDigger's new online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont.
Danziger: Abortion vigilantes
More Recent Coverage
The allegations include untenable working conditions for pharmacists due to insufficient staff; medication and vaccination errors; stores losing track of controlled substances; and unexpected store closures without notice, leaving patients with no clear way to fill prescriptions for days at a time.
Ballots are already being cast ahead of the Aug. 9 primary election, one of the most competitive in Vermont in decades.
“He’s a predator,” the woman he is charged with assaulting said in her statement to police. “This is someone who abuses their power, their position, It’s not just him, it’s the entire sheriff’s department because they knew he used his position to get women. They knew that.”
Vermont’s Proposal 5 would give all Vermonters the right to “reproductive autonomy.” But a federal ban could supersede that.
- Community Health kids share vaccine reactions in award winning video
- Age Well announces newest board member Dan McLean
- AVP promotions announced at The Bank of Bennington
- Vermonters For Good Government releases statement after SCOTUS decision
- One small agency's mighty mission
- Northern Express Care - Newport opening July 11th
- Former Vermont Secretary of State Don Hooper endorses Rep. Sarah Copeland Hanzas for Vermont Secretary of State
- Onward and Upward: Element Real Estate Acquires Heney Realtors to Further Expand into Central Vermont
- Deputy Secretary of State Chris Winters announces broad support from state leaders
- Rebecca Kincaid joins Gifford’s pediatrics team