Residents have grown frustrated by hundreds of water main breaks in the state’s capital that have culminated in frozen streets, closed businesses and water shut-offs.
Visit our online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont. Shop now
Danziger: Putin and his generals
More Recent Coverage
A nonprofit that pairs Vermonters who have stable housing with those in search of affordable rent has up to four times as many “guests” as “hosts.”
The map is based on service provider-submitted data that appears to contradict state officials’ own findings on broadband access in Vermont.
Charlie Vallee won accolades for his counterterrorism work at the Defense Intelligence Agency. Since his death in May, his family has raised more than a million dollars for a foundation in his name.
The charter change will be the second time that voters take up the question, which seeks to allow all legal residents to vote in city elections. The council also moved forward two other charter changes related to elections that voters will take up on Town Meeting Day.
- POTUS small business advisor encourages Americans to shop locally Nov 26
- The Vermont Democratic Party reacts to former President Trump's 2024 announcement
- Gifford CMO: Enjoy the holidays with your family
- New website FrontPorchFlimflam.com tells a local story
- Vermont Violins to present sustainable alternatives at the Violin Society of America
- The Arts Bus and Ida Mae Specker release “Vermont, Our Home” music video and original song
- The holidays and adoptees
- Jason Van Driesche to run for Burlington South District City Council Seat
- Legislative breakfasts planned for Lamoille County
- Residents, officials celebrate opening of Cathedral Square’s ‘Bayview Crossing’ in South Hero