More Recent Coverage
Quote of the Day
“In a given place such as the Vermont Yankee site at Great Bend, the presence of all of the ancestors, their actions, their dispositions, their dreams are considered to be still relevant, to be taken into consideration.” — Rich Holschuh, a Native American activist representing the Elnu Abenaki tribe, in the tribe’s testimony to the Public Utility Commission for its review of the sale of the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant
- Molly Dillon named deputy commissioner of DFR Banking Division
- Vermont Law School students host ‘Mountains of Resistance’ film screening, discussion
- Funding available for South Lake Champlain projects
- NJ man charged with alien smuggling
- Vermont man sentenced for possession of oxycodone
- Community rallies around moose poaching incident, raises funds for reward
- Nuclear Decommissioning Citizens Advisory Panel will meet Oct. 26
- Mobius announces recipients of the 2017-2018 Vermont Mentoring Grants
- VHCB celebrates 30 years of community investment across Vermont
- LGBTQIA Alliance of Vermont strongly condemns recent ‘hang them all’ comment
Follow news about the impact of the Trump administration's policies on Vermont and keep tabs on Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., Sen. Patrick Leah, D-Vt., and Rep. Peter Welch, D-Vt.
Documents show Jane Sanders overstated pledges for a loan to purchase property for the school on Lake Champlain.
The Coventry Selectboard is suing town clerk Cynthia Diaz who is accused of embezzling $1.4 million. She says it's “a smear campaign.”
Find VTDigger's coverage of the largest EB-5 fraud in the nation's history.