More Recent Coverage
Quote of the Day
“The goal is not for the United States to dominate the world. Nor, on the other hand, is our goal to withdraw from the international community and shirk our responsibilities under the banner of ‘America First’.” — Sen. Bernie Sanders, in a speech on U.S. foreign policy at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri.
- Gov. Phil Scott’s public schedule for the week of September 23
- Vermont National Guard medical team provides medical service after hurricanes
- AARP launches campaign to root out social media scams
- Vermont receives Fire Prevention and Safety Grant from FEMA
- UVM’s Larner College of Medicine appoints first director of health services research
- Native Energy, Renewable Energy Vermont put a price on carbon from annual conference
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development receives $325,600 grant for small business exporting
- State announces continued commitment and resources for clean water in Carmi Watershed
- Saint Albans Museum announces new ‘Farming Franklin County’ exhibit in development
- Public Utility Commission denies cell tower in rare forest block
Follow news about the impact of the Trump administration's policies on Vermont and keep tabs on Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., Sen. Patrick Leah, D-Vt., and Rep. Peter Welch, D-Vt.
Documents show Jane Sanders overstated pledges for a loan to purchase property for the school on Lake Champlain.
The Coventry Selectboard is suing town clerk Cynthia Diaz who is accused of embezzling $1.4 million. She says it's “a smear campaign.”
Find VTDigger's coverage of the largest EB-5 fraud in the nation's history.