We invite you to write considered responses on topics covered by VTDigger. In 150 to 250 words, share your view on a current issue you feel is important. Have something longer to share? Submit to our commentary section.
All letters must include the author’s first and last name, email address and town of residence and state. Authors are limited to one letter published per month. We reserve the right to reject letters for matters of taste and inaccuracy. Letters are voices from the community and do not represent VTDigger in any way. You can email email@example.com or use the form below.
Please be thoughtful, insightful and constructive, and use factual information that provides context for our readers. Someone can write in on behalf of an organization. Links to relevant websites are allowed. Do not post links to any sites that contain inappropriate content.
- Hate speech, name-calling and personal attacks
- Repetitive talking points
- Specific references to other letter writers
- Generalizations about a specific topic to disparage a broad ideology (for example, “typical liberal/conservative nonsense”)
- Gratuitous links to your personal website, political party/campaign, or product/service you represent. We do not allow campaigning, candidate endorsements or other electioneering content.
Submit using the form below.