U.S. Rep. Becca Balint and U.S. Sen. Peter Welch, both Vermont Democrats elected in November, received donations from former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried, who has since been charged with campaign finance fraud and other crimes.
Sign up for Final Reading
Get VTDigger's inside guide to the Statehouse in your inbox Tuesday through Friday evenings. Sign up
Danziger: Putin's ammunition
More Recent Coverage
Those who have followed U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders’ political career over the course of more than four decades are familiar with his progressive views. Now, as the new chair of the Senate’s influential Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, he holds unprecedented power to make good on his promises.
After police responded to reports of a “melee” among spectators at the Alburgh Community Education Monday night, a 60-year-old man sought medical care and was pronounced dead at a hospital, according to police.
Legislators are considering two wide-ranging bills that seek to protect abortion access in Vermont. The bills’ size and scope “speaks to the urgency” of the national abortion legal landscape post-Roe, proponents say.
The Cannabis Control Board chair said the tainted product from Holland Cannabis had not been tested before it was sold and should never have been on store shelves because it was not registered with the board.
- Sandrine Kibuey joins Public Assets’ Board
- MENTOR Vermont, Comcast, and other supporters celebrate Vermont Mentoring Month
- The Vermont Country Store ranked first in Best of Online Shops 2023 for second year running
- VT's Original Pregnancy and Baby Expo
- SOOS and Vanta partner to streamline software composition analysis for security auditing
- CMS: Menig Nursing Home quality is 5 stars
- EEE life long learning lectures kicks off new year
- Vermont Congresswoman Becca Balint meets with UP for Learning Youth Facilitators
- ACCESS CVU - winter/spring 2023 classes open for registration
- HUUSD recipient of national Magna Award