The jury awarded Mark Potanas $605,000 for a claim under the whistleblower protection act.
Sign up for Final Reading
Get VTDigger's inside guide to the Statehouse in your inbox Tuesday through Friday evenings. Sign up
Danziger: Improving economy buoys Biden reelection!
More Recent Coverage
This week’s hearings mark the Legislature’s first major deliberations over abortion-related policy since the U.S. Supreme Court overturned landmark Roe v. Wade case precedent last summer, eliminating the federal right to an abortion.
Patricia Duff, 60, was cited Thursday evening following an investigation by Vermont State Police. She will be arraigned next month on charges of false pretense and grand larceny.
Amid the debris, firefighters managed to save a cherished weathervane that sat atop the store for more than three decades.
In some cases, the bonuses exceeded the employees’ annual salaries, according to data released by the state auditor’s office.
- Flight Experience for Youth announces three exciting Youth Soaring Camp scholarships at Sugarbush Soaring Association
- Howard Center holds job fair on February 4
- Vermonter receives Musical America Top Professionals of the Year Award
- Clemmons Family Farm releases free arts-integrated African-American history curriculum and a state-wide music video storyboard contest in honor of Black History Month
- Vermont awarded $23M grant to support children, families and the early childhood system
- Hundreds of advocates will rally for Mental Health Advocacy Day
- Community Health tip - cervical cancer is preventable and curable
- Fletcher Free Library to host vaccine clinics
- SOOS launches free “Community Edition” SCA tool
- Powerful, acclaimed new documentary featuring former Vermont Representative Kiah Morris, denounces online misogyny