The university, which formally launches in July, announced the changes to students, faculty and staff Tuesday afternoon. Some students immediately expressed opposition to the plan.
Sign up for Final Reading
Get VTDigger's inside guide to the Statehouse in your inbox Tuesday through Friday evenings. Sign up
Danziger: Putin's ammunition
More Recent Coverage
U.S. Rep. Becca Balint and U.S. Sen. Peter Welch, both Vermont Democrats elected in November, received donations from former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried, who has since been charged with campaign finance fraud and other crimes.
The state veterinarian said the case “highlighted the deficiencies in the process that currently exists.”
Judge John Pacht said during a hearing Monday that he would order a competency evaluation for Gurung after his defense attorney raised the issue of whether her client understood the court proceedings taking place
After police responded to reports of a “melee” among spectators at the Alburgh Community Education Monday night, a 60-year-old man sought medical care and was pronounced dead at a hospital, according to police.
- Sandrine Kibuey joins Public Assets’ Board
- MENTOR Vermont, Comcast, and other supporters celebrate Vermont Mentoring Month
- The Vermont Country Store ranked first in Best of Online Shops 2023 for second year running
- VT's Original Pregnancy and Baby Expo
- SOOS and Vanta partner to streamline software composition analysis for security auditing
- CMS: Menig Nursing Home quality is 5 stars
- EEE life long learning lectures kicks off new year
- Vermont Congresswoman Becca Balint meets with UP for Learning Youth Facilitators
- ACCESS CVU - winter/spring 2023 classes open for registration
- HUUSD recipient of national Magna Award