“I think we’re seeing more and more people kind of falling through the cracks,” said Lisa Falcone, executive director of Mercy Connections in Burlington.
Visit our online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont. Shop now
Danziger: GOP vs. GOP
More Recent Coverage
A transgender Vermont high school student who was the target of a transphobic hate campaign is breaking her silence.
The books include English language favorites, such as “The Very Hungry Caterpillar,” which the Bennington Free Library translated into Dari with the help of local volunteers.
A nonprofit that pairs Vermonters who have stable housing with those in search of affordable rent has up to four times as many “guests” as “hosts.”
The map is based on service provider-submitted data that appears to contradict state officials’ own findings on broadband access in Vermont.
- Community learns about diabetes management at Gifford event
- Vermont Federal Credit Union elects Board of Directors at 69th annual meeting
- Health equity focus of day-long conference - Team Up, Take Action: COVID pandemic and the public health action: Rebuilding through alliances to promote health equity
- Howard Center receives contribution from Jericho residents, Catch 22
- FrontPorchFlimflam.com asks state officials to take a look
- Vermont Federal Credit Union donates over $20,000
- BBF announces 7 recipients of 2023 Vermont Early Childhood Fund grants
- Have safe, happy holidays - know the myths about alcohol with these Community Health tips
- Vermont Arts Council seeks executive director
- Brattleboro Savings and Loan welcomes new president