The candidates seeking to become Vermont’s next lieutenant governor are going head-to-head on the virtual stage on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at the final VTDigger debate before November’s general election.
Visit VTDigger's new online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont.
Danziger: Putin accuses the West of 'Satanism'
More Recent Coverage
The Biden administration quietly changed the criteria for loan relief, which could affect more than 10,700 people who took out student loans in Vermont.
The two shootings took place Sunday night, according to authorities — one at an apartment on Pine Street in Burlington and the other on Williston Road in South Burlington.
“It’s been an absolute nightmare,” said the mother of a 14-year-old transgender student at Randolph Union High School.
After globetrotting to every continent except Antarctica, the Vermonter has settled back in the Green Mountains. But that doesn’t mean she’s resting on her laurels.
- VLITE Seeks Applications for VELCO Director
- Wheels for Warmth enters 17th year with a new central VT location; aims to keep homes warm and usable tires out of the landfill
- Informational meeting to explain the proposed constitutional amendment (prop 5, article) "Reproductive Liberty Act." What will it actually accomplish? Unintended/Intended consequences.
- LoveYourBrain and Revel Bikes launch 4th annual fundraiser: Partnership marks nearly $170,000 raised to support the traumatic brain injury community
- Vermont Federal Credit Union promotes Tim Daniska to newly created role of Chief Lending Officer
- Gifford donates medic bags to local law enforcement
- Stephanie Yu will take leadership of Public Assets Institute January 1
- Clara Martin Center awarded $4 Million SAMHSA Grant to continue Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic expansion
- VPPSA announces utility assistance services for Barton Electric
- Spring Lake Ranch announces new Executive Director