Jessica Mayotte gave birth in her sleep, and her child died soon thereafter. An ongoing trial is focused on whether her health care providers upheld the necessary standard of care when they discharged her from the hospital the night before.
Visit VTDigger's new online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont.
Danziger: Sheriff Thomas' wife (official deputy) says Trump won the election
More Recent Coverage
During the pandemic, Vermont officials have seen a “different level of violence” in juveniles in the justice system. What can the state do with them?
A cannabis business owner purchased a four-unit apartment in Middlebury. As employers buy property to house their workers, others in need of workforce housing are out of luck.
The federal agency has said health care facilities in areas with low, moderate or substantial Covid transmission can drop mask mandates, but some experts have concerns about the safety of the new policy.
Field hockey players from the high school penned a letter condemning hate speech after an incident during a recent game against Burr and Burton Academy.
- Clara Martin Center awarded $4 Million SAMHSA Grant to continue Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic expansion
- VPPSA announces utility assistance services for Barton Electric
- Spring Lake Ranch announces new Executive Director
- Library celebrates new North End Branch reopening
- Sundog Poetry Center seeks new managing director
- NEK middle schoolers explore careers at Kingdom Career Connect
- Did you get your flu shot? Community Health flu clinics by appointment or walk in
- Recovery is the Answer! Peer Support is the Way Conference
- The Puppet Journey 1982-2022: Vermont Family Network's Puppets in Education program is celebrating 40 years!
- Colvin hired as next BCRC Executive Director