While the lesser level of fluoride in the town’s water will not cause immediate harm, community water fluoridation is “an important foundational preventive measure” that has benefits over a long period of time, according to a state official.
Visit VTDigger's new online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont.
Danziger: Russian troops retreating from Ukraine
More Recent Coverage
More than a dozen current and former staff and volunteers described mismanagement and a penny-pinching mentality they say has repeatedly put at risk the health of cats and dogs at the St. Albans facility.
Field hockey players from the high school penned a letter condemning hate speech after an incident during a recent game against Burr and Burton Academy.
All active registered voters will automatically receive a ballot by mail for this year’s general election. Roughly 440,000 ballots are being sent.
The Vermont Attorney General’s Office has ruled authorities were justified when they killed a Massachusetts man after he was suspected of murdering his ex-girlfriend.
- Sundog Poetry Center seeks new managing director
- NEK middle schoolers explore careers at Kingdom Career Connect
- Did you get your flu shot? Community Health flu clinics by appointment or walk in
- Recovery is the Answer! Peer Support is the Way Conference
- The Puppet Journey 1982-2022: Vermont Family Network's Puppets in Education program is celebrating 40 years!
- Colvin hired as next BCRC Executive Director
- Front Porch Forum announces first Chief Revenue Officer
- The Peace and Justice Center Social Justice Symposium
- Cold Hollow to Canada receives $110,100 to accelerate land conservation
- Town of Stowe Electric Commission selects Jackie Pratt as Stowe Electric Department’s next General Manager