The candidates vying to lead Vermont for the next two years are set to face off next Wednesday in Burlington at the latest VTDigger debate.
Visit VTDigger's new online shop for hats, totes and t-shirts that rep your local nonprofit news source. All proceeds support our rigorous journalism for Vermont.
Danziger: Russian troops retreating from Ukraine
More Recent Coverage
All active registered voters will automatically receive a ballot by mail for this year’s general election. Roughly 440,000 ballots are being sent.
The Vermont Attorney General’s Office has ruled authorities were justified when they killed a Massachusetts man after he was suspected of murdering his ex-girlfriend.
As of Oct. 1, Canada is lifting vaccination and testing requirements for people crossing into the country.
Andrew Subin, a Burlington attorney who advises cannabis businesses, predicted it may be January before stores have a sufficient supply on their shelves.
- Colvin hired as next BCRC Executive Director
- Front Porch Forum announces first Chief Revenue Officer
- The Peace and Justice Center Social Justice Symposium
- Cold Hollow to Canada receives $110,100 to accelerate land conservation
- Town of Stowe Electric Commission selects Jackie Pratt as Stowe Electric Department’s next General Manager
- Bolton Valley Resort Job Fair on Saturday, 9/24 9:00-1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont now provides a digital health solution for musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions
- Late community member leaves large gift for homeless services agency
- Kelly Butts-Spirito teams up with North Ave Jax and 99 Neighbors for a free show in Burlington City Hall Park
- Fletcher Free Library hosts Green Mountain Book Festival