News Release — Paul Frank + Collins
Feb. 10, 2014
Meghan L. Abrahamovich
Human Resources Assistant
T: 802.658.2311 | F: 802.658.0042
Burlington, VT – February, 2014: Paul Frank + Collins P.C. is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized in the 2014 edition of Benchmark Litigation as being one of the six most highly recommended law firms in the state of Vermont for litigation work.
In addition, five directors of the firm received individual recognition as being “local litigation stars” in practice areas as follows:
· S. Crocker Bennett, II – personal injury, product liability and general commercial litigation
· Robert G. Cain – labor and employment and general commercial litigation
· Robert S. DiPalma – intellectual property and general commercial litigation
· John T. Sartore – general commercial and criminal litigation
· Nolan C. Burkhouse was honored as a future litigation star
Benchmark Litigation is the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys, and is the only publication to focus exclusively on US litigation. The results are based on extensive interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.